Sunday, November 21, 2010

That Night - A Poem

This was a poem I had written long long ago... 

I held your hand with both my hands
and tried to pull you hard
But the storm was too strong 
And I could not stop you long

It was the darkest night of all
The most fierce flashes of lightning
It seemed cruel and endless
I couldn't believe myself
Did I really let you go?

I tried to fight the night 
To get you back with all my might
But I was just too late and
You had gone too far away

The sun woke up from his deep slumber
Dispelling the night's dreadful blunder

But I had lost everything
As you alone were it all
I had lost everything
The storm had taken it all...

4 comments:

  1. Wow.. I'd like to put tune for that song.. :) wonder if i will b able to..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I know who's hand it was?? ;-) :-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mani!! :)

    This is just a poem.. No need to relate this to any living person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One day you will have to.

    ReplyDelete

Like it? Share it :)