Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My New Sony Cybershot

I've got a new camera! Yes! Its a brand new super awesome Sony Cyber-shot DSC W570.  Its a lovely shade of Purple isn't it? This is my second camera - technically my third because the first camera I bought was an Olympus (it was terrible never buy Olympus).  I was not at all happy with it and hence returned it within days and bought a Nikon S3100.  It was a really nice camera and I was totally in love with it... until one fateful day when it fell out of my hands and died! If you hadn't read about it previously here's the link. Since I had blogged about that I thought I should also share the good news that I'm in love again! :P

It took me some time to get over my Nikon but...hmm now that I think about it that was just last month! Anyway, so I had to buy a new camera because my phone camera despite being 5 MP was just OK.  So one fine day as I was out on a stroll I just impulsively walked into the electronics store and decided to buy this beautiful piece.  


It was love at fist sight! This was the first model I saw when I walked into the store and it was almost what I wanted - 16.1 MP, 5x optical zoom, very light point and shoot camera and its a Sony Cyber-shot (bas naam hi kafi hai :P)... I say almost because I did buy this one is a bit of a hurry and had not really checked all my options.  What can I say love is blind! :P Minutes after I bought this one I thought about the Nikon S6200 its a camera with features similar to this Sony Cyber-shot but something that clearly sets that apart is it had 10X Zoom!!!! Would have loved to have that one but one friend I consulted about this said the camera I bought is good too, just that I won't be able to spy on people :P heheh made me LOL! He was right I guess.  But yea.. I really really like this new camera :D and I'm super happy again :)

4 comments:

  1. And how much did the cam cost u??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cost me its worth. Google it or even better go to flipkart.com they give a good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new love of your life.. Go Bonkers!!.. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Like it? Share it :)